14 days and counting.

I am so tired. Truely bone weary. I have gone from looking after my delirious father, to getting straight into clearing the house. Slowly it is all coming together. Last week I sold a G Plan coffee table and now I am waiting for someone to come and pick up an old sideboard. I have British heart foundation coming tomorrow to collect all the old Cd's and books a bag of clothes, then hopefully Thursday another charity coming to pick up some bedroom furniture which they sell on to low income families. I have 2 houses where the neighbours are away so I have been filling their dustbins as well as my own. fingers crossed, tomorrow, I will be able to vacuum a big space that was our old front room. I have 13 days left in the U.K. I must admit I have taken a break from all the clearing by getting out of the house. I hate clutter, especialy clutter that I cannot put anywhere.

I went out for breakfast yesterday with my long time friend Paul, then today I have been over to see a friend and have dinner, I mean do I really want to be cooking amongst all the chaos? Oh hang on, I need to start using the food in the freezer!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitality

Customer service and other stuff

making a house a home