Fast forward

I left turkey with express wishes to MHTTB. I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO ENGLAND THINKING ABOUT YOU! Just message me SOMETIMES, just to let me know you are o.k.
I arrived back home to find my dad, who was, at the time, the ripe old age of 91 missing. Panic ensued, my poor friend who was staying had to deal with me running around the house talking to myself, it was 3.30am, he wasn’t anywhere to be found. I called the hospital, he’d had a fall and was in obs waiting for someone to come and pick him up, that would be me then. I finally got him discharged at 4.30am and brought him home. I crawled into bed at 5am and quickly messaged MHTTB as promised. I have arrived safely.

I had 6 more weeks of purgatory working, going in daily was like pulling teeth, the people who had taken over the role were cocking up big time but I said nothing because I was being ignored. I sat back and surfed the net, watching the sicophants schmoozing the director, knowing karma would take care of them in due course. I can honestly say that I skipped out of there on my last day with the biggest smile on my face pissed as a fart.

During this time MHTTB had been messaging me at least 4 times a week. I had, against my better judgement, started to thaw a little. We were both 20 years older, I was watching and waiting to see how it would work out. I started thinking about the money I had saved from my house sale, narrow boat, Turkish apartment, narrow boat, Turkish apartment. I loved narrow boating but the last holiday had taken it out of me physically, I wasn’t sure single handling a narrow boat was for me anymore. Eventually I agreed to go to Turkey  for a week in the winter to see how we got along, but because I needed to be doing something I started looking at apartments, and made a few appointments with estate agents to have a look at some.

I spent the week getting to know MHTTB again, it was o.k, he was making a big effort to show me he had changed. He came looking at apartments with me. I eventually got a very good deal on a 3 bedroomed apartment in Çalis, it had been empty for 2 years, was a lot over my budget, but they accepted the offer I made. During that week, I thawed a lot, and when it was time to leave, cried when I left

The deal was completed in April. Finally the apartment was mine and I took possession of it on the 19th of April.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitality

Customer service and other stuff

making a house a home