Animal aid Christmas fair.

Today, I met up with a friend, Sue, and off we went to the animal aid Christmas fair. This is the first chance I have had to see a large group of other ex pats. It wasn’t a massive affair, but what was there was some very nice stalls selling jams and chutneys, cake, pork sausages and best of all these!
Obviously I got myself a few packs, they were a rare enough find when I was in the UK, plus I know the slimming world syn value of these, and tomorrow, after weeks of faffing I intend to go back on plan. I also bought some other really nice bits, some wooden heart wall plaques, a handmade (from real pine) Christmas wreath, which is tied to the balcony, and a few jars of jam. I am on the hunt now for a Christmas tree, my decorations have arrived and I am going to see to it that they get used. Going to the Christmas fairs are a great way of getting to know other expats. I joined a few Facebook groups before I arrived, and they are a mine of information and are very willing to pass on recommendations and advice. Slowly slowly I am making a start.

After the fair, MHTTB and I decided to go along to Çalış beach, he does a spot of fishing and I usually take along my iPad to read. After a while, there was this excited knock on the window. MHTTB presented me with this,
 he was well pleased with his catch, but did kindly return it to the sea to grow into something edible. All tiddler jokes on a post card please!
After an hour or so I started to get a bit bored. Honestly I berated myself and looked out to this view
How beautiful is that? 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitality

Customer service and other stuff

making a house a home