Waiting for the doctor.

I suppose everyone has a problem with their doctor right? Mine drives me crazy, for just a general chit chat I sometimes have to wait 3 weeks for an appointment. I need my medication for my initial 6 months stay, but before I get it I need a review. The only review appointment I can get is the day before I leave, which is a Friday, and that won’t leave me time to get a blood test, so what I was told to do is ask the doctor for a telephone consultation, which takes up an emergency appointment. I hate taking up emergency appointments. Also my doctors are not the easiest of people to get medication from, they will only give me 3 months worth. So one of the first things I will need to do is try an find the same medication in Turkey. I have no idea if I can buy it over the counter, or what the costs will be. Honestly, it’s enough to raise my blood pressure up to dangerous levels!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitality

Customer service and other stuff

making a house a home